CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

today...

It seems as if today every 2 hours something went wrong! This morning I woke up at 7:30 to text Kellie about breakfast and literally fell back asleep half way through the text therefore flaking on Kellie. Later I was washing dishes and dropped a plate and it broke in a thousand pieces at the very same time my creep of an ex called to booty call(yeah right)!

Then around 2:3O an old friend that I grew up with forwarded me a heart breaking text that his misguided ex sent him. She doesn't realize it now but she let one of the best catches in Southern California go. I hate when my friends are in pain. After that I decided to take a bath and read and while I was on a great part, I dropped the whole damn book in the water! An hour ago I was walking into my room and stubbed my toe on my bedroom door and it hurt like hell!! I'm baking a sample cake for a wedding meeting tomorrow, lets hope I don't burn it! Maybe tomorrow will be a good day. Fingers crossed. peace out!

0 comments: